Is your bedroom disorganised or short on visual appeal?
Do you struggle to relax and switch off before you go to sleep at night?
My bedroom makeover service could be just what you need.
I’ll focus on adding function, aesthetic, and personality to your space so that you want to spend more time in it. After all, you don’t have to go on holidays to relax, and you shouldn’t have to move houses to enjoy your home.
ABOUT MY BEDROOM MAKEOVERS
First, we start by talking through your vision to ensure that I understand your needs and style.
My top priorities will be making your bedroom functional, comfortable, and a reflection of your unique personality. I tailor each aspect of your room to suit YOU perfectly and create a space that will stand the test of time. Bedroom makeovers are not a luxury – they’re an investment. I help my clients save both time and money by finding the perfect solutions to suit their needs (and budget). I always start by using what you already have, making your favourite pieces shine.
The end result is a beautiful, functional space that will make you smile every day.
I pull every piece of the puzzle together to organise and transform your space into one you’ll love.
· Time spent discussing your requirements and vision
· Time spent planning and documenting your choices
· Working off design/vision boards
· Budgeting/costing proposal
· Removing clutter and cleaning the space
· Concierge shopping for elements to complete your look (accessories, furniture, artwork, lighting)
· Creating organisation systems and storage solutions
· Assembling and positioning all items and accessories
· Applying finishing touches and details
For some types of makeovers (e.g. hotel-style), extra costs may apply to ensure you get the look and feel you are after. This could mean updating your linen and furnishings, as well as other features. I will provide you with an estimate of costs before we begin.
Please note that structural/paint/flooring work and professional level or commercial design concepts are not part of the scope of this service.
People Who Benefit from Bedroom Makeovers
· Busy people who need somewhere calm to retreat to
· Families preparing for a new baby or special guest
· Families upgrading their child’s room as they grow
Ready to Book Your Bedroom Makeover?
My bedroom makeovers are available in Brisbane and surrounding areas.
To get started, the first thing you need to do is have a mini-consultation with me (Karly) over the phone. Let’s talk about your vision and some ideas to start improving your bedroom right away. Next, I’ll put together a tailored proposal for your situation and we can book in a session to get started.
I look forward to chatting with you soon!